I can Learn Software
PC Client Installation Gering High School - Gering, NE Local Media Server
- Test this computer Find out if the computer is capable of using the software.
- Set a location for each PC that will be using I CAN Learn or Classroom Explorer.
- Run Set Location Script <-- Must be done in each student account.
- Click Classroom Explorer.exe and Save As onto the desktop of the teacher PC.
Click I Can Learn Direct Link
Please allow for pop-up windows on this site.
To create a Desktop Icon Drag the Circle Icon infront of the address onto the desktop of the student PCs.
On computers that have been upgraded to Windows 7 the save box will be found at the bottom of the Internet Explorer window.
- note: If your unable to save it to the computer or you receive errors once it is on the computer. It can be Run from the above links instataid of saving.
- Opening I Can Learn for the first time.
- Run I CAN Learn icon at each station.
- If prompted, install any missing browser plugins
- If prompted, type your schools location password and confirm the school name when prompted. 1090-fkd3
- When setup is complete you will be prompted for username and password
- View the intro video or intro video wmv file
- Browse 2010 Teacher Resource CD